(2019 – 2024) “Automotive Infotainment Systems Market” Report studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Automotive Infotainment Systems Analysis. The Automotive Infotainment Systems market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 12% during the forecast period of (2019 – 2024).
Automotive Infotainment Systems Market Report Covers Leading Manufacturers: Kenwood, Harman International, Bose, Alpine Electronics, Kenwood Corporation, Denso Corporation, Garmin Limited, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, Fujitsu Ten, Pioneer
Get Sample PDF of Report - https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885587
Alpine Electronics, Panasonic, Continental, Pioneer, and Harman International have been the top five market leaders in the automotive infotainment industry for the past few years, and they have been the driving force in the APAC region, along with the other players. The global smartphone-based automotive infotainment system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. Automotive infotainment systems, which were previously factory-fitted only in luxury and business-segment cars, have become increasingly popular even in the entry-level or budgeted vehicles. These systems have the highest penetration in the North American and Asian markets, where most new cars come fitted with these systems. With the rise of car production in the APAC region, the infotainment industry has seen a sharp rise in demand for the last three years, particularly India, China, and Africa. Car manufacturers in this region usually offer such systems in their premium models.
The Digital-enabled Market
The infotainment systems in cars now feature entertainment, connectivity, as well as Global Positioning Service (GPS), which have made them a vital piece of hardware for cars. The prices of the latest systems have also come down in recent times with the increase in demand, which has made them more affordable and cheap and hence, increased their penetration in the market. The technology is rapidly changing, which ensures that the growth rate, even in the saturated markets, will be healthy.
As per the researchers at Mordor Intelligence, the availability of low-cost data plans for high-speed connectivity such as 4G services has revolutionized the infotainment industry. This high-speed connectivity is providing systems with the capability to remain connected through real-time data transfer and streaming. Consequently, smartphone integration with car dashboards allows automotive OEMs to provide robust navigation support in cars in a cost-effective way.
There has been an increased usage of infotainment services, such as live music and cloud services, in the last few years because of the rapid development of the smartphone and IT industry. Earlier, the infotainment systems were used to play the media available on the local device. However, the need for internet connectivity and connected cars technology have led to increased demand for connected infotainment systems. The infotainment technology has stepped further by introducing smart infotainment systems that use data analytics based on inputs such as interactive voice recognition, among others.
The Emerging Market
The highest rate of growth in the forecast period is expected to be seen in the Asian region, as a higher number of vehicles are likely to feature these systems with decreasing cost. The share of aftermarket suppliers in the market is expected to reduce gradually, as a higher number of systems are predicted to come factory-fitted with the cars. Car companies are building business relationships with infotainment equipment companies to provide them with the systems. The sales and share of sole audio and navigation units are projected to come down and comprehensive infotainment systems are anticipated to register the strongest sales. Post-2021, Africa is expected to overtake the Asia-Pacific region and grow the fastest because of the rising sales of passenger cars in the market.
Key Development and News
• March 2018: Harman speeds up expansion after becoming a Samsung subsidiary. “Our devotion to deliver a future which seamlessly connects consumers and enterprises across automotive, the home, mobile and office is unstoppable. The past year has seen considerable progress and innovation across all markets, and the coming years promise even more cutting-edge developments,” Harman International said on its website.
• December 2017: Maruti Suzuki adds Android Auto to SmartPlay Infotainment System with its already popular Apple SmartPlay.
Automotive Infotainment Companies
Major Players: ALPINE, BOSE, CONTINENTAL AG, DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE, HARMAN INTERNATIONAL, KENWOOD, amongst others
Order a Copy Of Automotive Infotainment Systems Market Report - https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885587
Reasons to Purchase Automotive Infotainment Systems Market Report:
- Identification of key factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, exploiting new opportunities, and gaining a competitive edge.
- Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The authentication mode is likely to witness the highest adoption of these systems in the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- The SWOT analysis for key players and a detailed study of their current strategic interests and key financial performance indicators.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +14242530807/+44 203 239 8187