Biofuels Market (2019 - 2024) research report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Biofuels Industry with a focus on the regional market. It provides overall Analysis of Biofuels Market industry structure, types, applications, regions, competitors and forecast period from 2019-2025.
Get a Sample Copy of this report
Biofuels are non-fossil fuels. They are energy carriers that store the energy derived from organic materials (biomass), including plant materials and animal waste. First-generation biofuels are currently produced from food crops such as sugar cane and rapeseed. They include bioethanol (made from sugars and starch) and biodiesel (made from vegetable oil). Second-generation biofuels are under development and will be derived from non-food plant matter such as crop residues and agricultural or municipal wastes. They include bioethanol made from cellulosic materials such as straw or wood.
The two most widely used types of biofuels are bioethanol and biodiesel, so this report only focuses on bioethanol and biodiesel.
The market of biodiesel is quite separated. In 2015, the market share of the five largest companies accounted for 20.42% of global market, which are REG, Diester Industries, Neste Oil Rotterdam, ADM and Louis Dreyfus. The global production of biodiesel reached 27768 K MT in 2015. EU is the biggest production base and consumption area of biodiesel, followed by USA, South America and China. Though enjoying a high share in fuel market, in many European countries, the biodiesel industry are threatened by overcapacity. In China, the market of biodiesel fuel is also in a tough situation, since governmental supports from local authorities are very limited.
USA is the biggest producer and consumer of bioethanol, the production accounted for 57.65% of global production in 2015, followed by South America, accounted for 27.62%. The leader player of bioethanol are Poet, ADM, Valero, Green Plains and Flint Hills Resource. Poet is the leader of bioethanol of the world, accounted for 5.00% of the total amount.
The raw materials of biofuels are mainly corn and vegetable oils. The biofuels market offers immense opportunities countries such as U.K., India, and China, as these regions have high petroleum prices and a large number of diesel and gasoline fueled vehicles. Generally, the price of petroleum fluctuates with the price of raw material. However, the impact of petroleum on biofuels is the major factor. Since 2015, the sharp decrease of petroleum price also triggered the trending down of biofuels price, which made small scale manufacturers hard to survive.
According to this study, over the next five years the Biofuels market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Biofuels business
Some of key competitors or manufacturers included in this report are:
Diester Industries, Neste Oil Rotterdam, ADM, Infinita Renovables, Biopetrol, Cargill, Ital Green Oil, Glencore, Louis Dreyfus, Renewable Energy Group, RBF Port Neches, Ag Processing, Elevance, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Evergreen Bio Fuels, Minnesota Soybean Processors, Caramuru, Jinergy, Hebei Jingu Group, Longyan Zhuoyue, Shandong Jinjiang
Biofuels market Production Breakdown Data by Top Regions:
- United States (Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Australia)
- Africa (Egypt, Israel, Turkey)
The study objectives of Biofuels Market report are:
- To study and analyze the global Biofuels market consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Biofuels market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Biofuels market manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyse the Biofuels market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biofuels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Purchase Full report of Biofuels market
By the product type, the Biofuels market is primarily split into:
By the end users/application, Biofuels market report covers the following segments:
Industrial Fuels, Transportation Fuels, Chemical Industry
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biofuels market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Table of Contents: 2019-2024 Global Biofuels Market Consumption Market Report like,
- Scope of the Biofuels Market Report:
- Market Introduction
- Research Objectives
- Years Considered
- Market Research Methodology
- Economic Indicators
- Currency Considered
- Executive Summary:
- World Market Overview
- Global Biofuels Market Consumption 2014-2024
- Biofuels market Consumption CAGR by Region
- Biofuels market Consumption by Application
- Global Biofuels Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
- Global Biofuels by Players:
- Global Biofuels Market Sales by Players (2017-2019)
- Global Biofuels Market Sales Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
- Global Biofuels Revenue Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends:
- Market Drivers and Impact
- Growing Demand from Key Regions
- Growing Demand from Key Applications and Potential Industries
- Market Challenges and Impact
- Market Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer:
- Sales Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Indirect Marketing
- Biofuels Customer
******Enquire before full purchase order of this report, Click Here to Continue******
In the end, Biofuels market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA : +1 424 253 0807
UK : +44 203 239 8187