Worldwide Latest Market Research Report on “Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market - Segmented By Type of Meter (Water, Gas, Electricity), By End-User Industry (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), and Region- Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023) 2018-2023”
The Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market will reach xxx Million USD in 2018 and CAGR XX% 2018-2023. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes the industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Advanced Metering Infrastructure by product, region, and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Landis+Gyr Group Ag
- Elster Group Gmbh (Honeywell Intenational Inc)
- Hexing Electric Company Ltd
- Aclara Technologies Llc.
- Arad Group
- Silver Spring Networks (Itron Inc.)
- Nsoft SA
- Schneider Electric Se
- Sensus USD Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Trilliant Inc.
Get Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100376
Description of Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market: The rising pressure on conserving resources, government regulations regarding the usage of water, electricity, and gas, coupled with the advancements in metering technologies, are anticipated to buoy the adoption rate of advanced metering infrastructure during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). However, the lack of capital investments for infrastructure installation and lack of ROI on these installations are expected to hinder the market growth.
Growing Demand for Billing Accuracy and Customer Convenience
AMIs boost a utility’s ability to accurately and timely bill customers for the amount of water used. The remote read capability, provided by the AMIs smart meters, allows shorter intervals between billing reads, creating a more continuous flow of capital or better business planning in understanding future revenue streams. The upgrade to an integrated approach yields an accurate billing process, which, in turn, increases the utility revenue. Smart meters also cut labor costs with their advanced reading process. Most of the smart water meters consist of a radio transmitter that allows crews to receive meter information by traveling by a house or building. Also, with the sophistication of a smart metering data management system, customers can use Internet access to create tables and charts to help them analyze their resource consumptions. It also enables them to compare their resource usage with their neighbor’s average or their past water usage.
Water Meters to Play a Significant Role in the AMI Market
With the increasing pressure on water utilities, due to the growing demand, increasing water stress, rising energy prices, and aging water systems, the smart water network solutions have emerged with significant benefits by combining advanced metering technology, software, and effective communications systems. The critical need for optimized consumption of water in water-scarce areas is driving the deployment of AMIs. For instance, according to a report by the World Water Development, 480 million people in Asia alone are expected to face water scarcity in the near future.
Currently, the water and wastewater industries are undergoing the process of transformation, through the use of ICT and near real-time data generation. The focus is to increase operational and management efficiencies, in order to reduce expenditures and carbon footprints through adopting AMIs. An increased number of utilities are integrating advanced ICT solutions into their operations. Moreover, with the deployment of AMIs helping to identify and reduce leakages and non-revenue water, the market is expected to grow exceptionally over the forecast period.
Europe to Hold a Major Market Share
Although, over the last few decades, the population growth in Europe was minimal, the number of single households continued to witness a steep rise, thus creating a significant spike in the demand of water. This factor, coupled with the climate change, is putting pressure on the water resources. The United Kingdom has been one of the forerunners in the terms of promoting the adoption of integrated solutions for smart metering. Thames Water Utilities Limited, one of the leading vendors, has started offering free home visits to help customers save water, energy, and finances. On the other hand, the Federal Council of Germany permitted the implementation of a new law to support the country’s nationwide rollout of smart meters. The new policy is based on the EU legislative Third Internal Market Package, which states that all the EU member states should equip 80% of their consumers with smart meters by 2020. Furthermore, consumers are considering this modern technology to help borough residents take complete control of resources through AMIs. These factors have been instrumental in driving the adoption rate of AMIs in the region.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Order a copy of Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Report 2018 @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100376
The Global demand for Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market highlights the following key factors:
- A complete informative analysis of Advanced Metering Infrastructure industry, which includes a valuation of the parental market.
- Emerging trends by sections and regional markets.
- Major developments in market dynamics & market overview.
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market shares and methods of key players in the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market.
- Current and predictable size of Advanced Metering Infrastructure market from the outlook of both value and volume.
- Reporting and estimation of recent industry developments.
- References to companies for establishment their position in the Advanced Metering Infrastructure market.
Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market players in detail. Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Inquire more or share questions if any for this Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100376
Key Features of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Report:
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market insights and finger analysis will help take knowledgeable decision in the changing competitive dynamics.
- To build up a far-reaching, verifiable, every year refreshed and financially perceptive data dependent on execution, capacities, objectives, and systems of the world is driving organizations.
- To help current providers reasonably evaluate their money related, advertising and innovative capacities opposite driving contenders.
- To supplement associations internal competing data gathering endeavors by giving vital investigation, information understanding, and knowledge.
- Five-year forecast measure would give a clear understanding of future growth.
- Investigation of upcoming and past market information will help in organizing an outline of current business strategies.
- Comprehensive information of market players will help understand consumer demands and market scope.
- Development opportunities and forecast buyer requests will evoke the collection of revenue.
- A comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics will keep you ahead of the competitors.
- The fresh proficient elements such as industry production study, revise product-launching events, growth and risk factors will help in the forecast feasibility analysis.
- To distinguish the slightest focused market specialties with huge development potential.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts, and Companies Mentioned in this Market Research Report @ https://360researchreports.com/Advanced Metering Infrastructure-13100376
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market of many Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
In conclusion, Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data that will serve as a profitable guide for all the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market competitors.