“Pipeline Services Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Pipeline Services Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top-Listed Players in Pipeline Services Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Request a Sample copy of the Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13101962
Pipeline Services market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Pipeline Services market data reports also provide a 5-year historical, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to the success of the organization.
Overview of Pipeline Services Market Report:
Due to the increasing population, the demand for crude oil, natural gas, and refined products is expected to increase in the coming years. The governments in several countries are either investing or encouraging private sector investments, to build pipeline network across their countries and supply natural gas and refined products to end consumers. As of 2017, more than 40,000 miles of pipeline network was under construction across the globe, which is expected to drive the pipeline services market during the forecast period.
Growing Natural Gas Consumption to Drive the Market
Natural gas is a clean fuel. With increasing concerns and regulations related to air pollution, countries across the globe are shifting from oil to gas consumption. In 2016, gas consumption of large economies, such as France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Israel, Egypt, China, and India, recorded a CAGR of over 7.0%. The trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. With the increasing demand for natural gas, the demand for new pipelines is expected to increase. Gas pipelines usually have higher mechanical specifications than oil pipelines, which make them more expensive. Additionally, gas pipelines require more frequent inspection. Therefore, the growing consumption of natural gas is expected to have a significant positive impact on the market.
China and India to Drive the Growth in Asia-Pacific
In 2016, Asia-Pacific accounted for around 34% and 20% of crude oil and natural gas consumption respectively, and was one of the largest segments of the oil & gas pipeline fabrication and construction market. In Asia-Pacific, India and China are expected to lead the market, as both the countries are planning to expand their pipeline network, to meet the increasing oil & gas demand. As of June 2017, China had 112,000 km of oil and gas pipeline and is expected to reach 240,000 km by 2025. Further, in India, gas pipeline infrastructure was 16,470 km, as of September 2017. As of October 2017, India is the fourth largest importer of LNG and domestic LNG demand is expected to touch 90 billion cubic meters (bcm), from 21.3 bcm in 2017-2018 (April-November). In January 2018, the Indian government announced that five public sector undertakings (PSUs) would form a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to create mega natural gas pipeline network in the northeastern part of the country. As a result, the increasing demand for energy is expected to drive the demand for oil & gas pipeline, in turn driving the pipeline services market.
Growing Natural Gas Pipeline Infrastructure to Drive the US Market
The United States is one of the largest consumers of crude oil and natural gas (accounts for almost 20% of the global consumption). The country is planning to increase the share of natural gas in its energy mix. Several large inter-state natural gas pipeline networks have come online during the past few years. In 2016, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) certified the construction of 17.6 billion cubic feet per day (bcf/d) of new natural gas pipeline capacity. Between January 2017 and March 2017, more than 7.0 bcf/d was certified by FERC. The increasing oil & gas pipeline capacity in the United States is expected to drive the market studied.
Enquire before purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13101962
Reasons to Purchase This Report
Valuable Points from Pipeline Services Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Pipeline Services Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Pipeline Services Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected size of the Pipeline Services Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Pipeline Services Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Pipeline Services Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the Market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13101962
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description –A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis –A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services –A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Pipeline Services Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]