Egg Protein Market (2019 – 2024) research report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Egg Protein Industry with a focus on the regional market. It provides overall Analysis of Egg Protein Market industry structure, types, applications, regions, competitors and forecast period from 2019-2025.
Get a Sample Copy of this report
Egg proteins include Egg white powder, egg yolk powder and whole egg powder.
Talking about the egg white and yolk proteins, it can be said that one large egg contains about 6.5 grams of protein, out of which egg white protein content is about 3.6 grams.
Currently, there are three types of egg protein, including whole egg powder, egg white powder and egg yolk powder. Egg protein content in egg white powder is the highest. While whole egg powder has the largest market share. In 2016, global production of whole egg powder is 74.0 K MT, with a market share of 37.90%. Production of egg white powder and egg yolk powder are separately 53.2 K MT and 68.0 K MT in 2016. In the future, we predict that whole egg powder will keep the leading market.
Since abundant raw material resource and mature production process, the egg protein market concentration degree is relatively lower. Current, there are lots of manufacturers all over the world. Manufacturers included in this report are Avangardco, Sanovo, IGRECA, Interovo, Bouwhuis Enthoven, BNLfood, Post Holdings, Eurovo Group, Rose Acre Farms, VH Group, Wulro, A.G. Foods, Farm Pride, GF Ovodry, Adriaan Goede, SOVIMO HELLAS, Rembrandt, DEB EL FOOD, Lodewijckx Group, Kewpie, Dalian Lvxue, Jinlin Houde, Kangde Biological, Dalian Hanovo Foods, Etam Biological Polytron Technologies. During all those manufacturers, top three suppliers are Avangardco, Sanovo and IGRECA. Also, production share amount of those top three suppliers is 19.06% in 2016.
According to this study, over the next five years the Egg Protein market will register a 1.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1130 million by 2024, from US$ 1040 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Egg Protein business
Some of key competitors or manufacturers included in this report are:
Avangardco, Sanovo, IGRECA, Interovo, Bouwhuis Enthoven, BNLfood, Post Holdings, Eurovo Group, Rose Acre Farms, VH Group, Wulro, A.G. Foods, Farm Pride, GF Ovodry, Adriaan Goede, SOVIMO HELLAS, Rembrandt, DEB EL FOOD, Lodewijckx Group, Kewpie, Dalian Lvxue, Jinlin Houde, Kangde Biological, Dalian Hanovo Foods, Etam Biological Polytron Technologies
Egg Protein market Production Breakdown Data by Top Regions:
- United States (Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Australia)
- Africa (Egypt, Israel, Turkey)
The study objectives of Egg Protein Market report are:
- To study and analyze the global Egg Protein market consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Egg Protein market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Egg Protein market manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyse the Egg Protein market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Egg Protein submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Purchase Full report of Egg Protein market
By the product type, the Egg Protein market is primarily split into:
Whole Egg Powder, Egg White Powder, Egg Yolk Powder
By the end users/application, Egg Protein market report covers the following segments:
Bakery, Meat Product, Ice Cream, Others
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Egg Protein market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Table of Contents: 2019-2024 Global Egg Protein Market Consumption Market Report like,
- Scope of the Egg Protein Market Report:
- Market Introduction
- Research Objectives
- Years Considered
- Market Research Methodology
- Economic Indicators
- Currency Considered
- Executive Summary:
- World Market Overview
- Global Egg Protein Market Consumption 2014-2024
- Egg Protein market Consumption CAGR by Region
- Egg Protein market Consumption by Application
- Global Egg Protein Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
- Global Egg Protein by Players:
- Global Egg Protein Market Sales by Players (2017-2019)
- Global Egg Protein Market Sales Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
- Global Egg Protein Revenue Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends:
- Market Drivers and Impact
- Growing Demand from Key Regions
- Growing Demand from Key Applications and Potential Industries
- Market Challenges and Impact
- Market Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer:
- Sales Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Indirect Marketing
- Egg Protein Customer
******Enquire before full purchase order of this report, Click Here to Continue******
In the end, Egg Protein market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA : +1 424 253 0807
UK : +44 203 239 8187